Our many amenities enhance the five-star experience you'll have at Hilltop Village.
Hilltop Village Senior Living offers a variety of convenient amenities designed with our residents’ comfort in mind.
• Studio, one bedroom, one bedroom great room, and two-bedroom floor plans
• Easy-access shower
• Pet friendly environment
• Convenient resident parking
• Utilities water and trash Included
• 24-hour emergency call system
• Cable TV service available
• Individual heating and air conditioning controls
• Patios with one and two bedrooms
• Large outdoor patios
• Arts & crafts room
• Beauty and barber salon
• Several Community rooms, game room, and TV areas
• Bi-Weekly housekeeping service available
• Weekly laundry services available
• Restaurant style dining with chef prepared daily meals available
• Private dining room available for special occasions
• Dietitian and nutritional consults available
• Medications and meal reminders
• Wellness checks available
• Emergency call pendant system available
• Scheduled trips and outings
• Recreational activities and other opportunities
• Games, cards, and cultural arts
• Exercise classes
• Community speakers, programs, and educational presentations
• Musical entertainment
• Local church services
• Scheduled transportation is available to assist residents to attend activities outside of the community such as shopping, entertainment, or local area events at an additional cost.
• Private duty health aids can come to our community
• In-home visits by specialized service providers (Podiatrist, Audiologist, Hospice)
*(Subject to additional fees)
■ Breakfast $125/mo.
■ Lunch $150/mo.
■ Dinner $240/mo.
■ Transportation $150/mo.
■ Emergency Call Pendant System $95/mo.
■ Medication and Meal Reminders $150/mo.
■ Weekly Laundry and Linen Change $160/mo.
■ Bi-Weekly Housekeeping $150/mo.
■ Wellness Checks $150/mo.
■ Community Fee (one-time) $1000
■ Community Pet Fee per pet (one-time) $400
■ Additional Person Fee $100/mo.
■ Monthly Pet Fee per pet $33/mo.
■ Reserved Parking $28/mo.
■ Covered Parking $34/mo.
ONE SIZE DOES NOT FIT ALL
Each person’s needs and desires are unique. That’s why at Hilltop Village, we work with you to match services that will meet your needs. The goal of our staff is to establish a strong relationship allowing us to constantly learn from you and what makes you happy. It’s the Hilltop difference!
However, living well goes beyond just your physical health – it includes your mind and spirit. We Cover All The Aspects WHETHER PHYSICAL AND MENTAL, WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED
Our health and wellness programs are a great way to exercise and meet new friends. If you prefer getting your exercise outside, enjoy Hilltop’s beautiful outdoors.
Visit our on-site chapel or curl up with a good book in one of our cozy, quiet lounge areas to find a pleasant place and enjoy some peaceful time to renew and reflect.
At Hilltop we’ll help you stay challenged, enjoy new activities and explore your creative side through music and art programs, guest speakers and a variety of social gatherings. Maintaining a positive outlook and feeling good about yourself and others is important to everyone’s health.